SOCP e-zine - Winter 2021: Issue 5
11 January 2021
11 January 2021
Read the Winter 2021 edition of our e-zine for claims handlers.
Issue 5 of the Society of Claims Professionals' magazine, is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Optimism in the air - Reasons for the claims sector to feel positive in 2021 bu Sue McCall, Chair of to Society of Claims Professionals
- Driving change - The impact of COVID-19 on motor insurance by Luke Holloway
- A swift decision long overdue - Assessing costs for special accommodation after a personal injury by Liz Booth
- Adapting to lockdown - How new practices during the pandemic could claims professionals evolve long-term by Sam Barrett
- You couldn't make it up - How COVID-19 helped 2020 to become a poor year for insurance fraud by Liz Booth
- Holding back the flood - Examining the code of practice that recommends preventative measures for areas of flood risk by James Moorhouse
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Claims Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.