SOCP e-zine - Winter 2020
20 January 2020
20 January 2020
Society of Claims Professionals
Read the latest edition of our e-zine for claims handlers.
Issue 3 of the Society of Claims Professionals' magazine, is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Future Focus - Reflections on a successful year and looking to the opportunities of 2020 by James Moorhouse
- You Shall Not Trespass - The new initiative that aims to secure sites before trespassers set up illegal camps
- Claims Paid Rise Across Europe - The success of the insurance profession via the numbers and value of claims paid
- How Much Fraud In Insurance Fraud? - Digging deeper into counter-fraud techniques and the data behind the statistics by James Davey at the University
of Southampton and British Insurance Law Association (BILA)
- Safe As Houses - The risk of being broken into is once again on the rise
- From The Courts - How a series of recent court cases will impact claims into the future, both for insurers and insureds.
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Claims Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.