SOCP e-zine - Summer 2020: Issue 4
10 July 2020
10 July 2020
Society of Claims Professionals
Read the latest edition of our e-zine for claims handlers.
Issue 4 of the Society of Claims Professionals' magazine, is available to download now.
This issue contains the following:
- Take Good Care - How claims handlers will continue to be the vital point of contact for many concerned customers by James Moorhouse
- COVID-19 In The Courts - Court action and inevitable disputes
- The Road Ahead - Fewer cases as motorists stay off the roads as part of COVID-19 lockdown rules by Liz Booth
- At A Loss - How insurers are responding to business interruption claims in the wake of the pandemic by Aamina Zafar
- COVID Breaks record For Travel Claims - How the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the travel and hospitality industry harder than most by Liz Booth
- Keeping Focus - How the Society of Claims Professionals has adapted to deliver learning throughout the lockdown by James Moorhouse
- Impact Of COVID-19 On The Claims Sector - The wider impact of COVID-19 claims on the profession by Sue McCall and James Shrimpton
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Claims Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.