Professional Focus webinar: Unlocking the value of vehicle data
28 June 2021
09 August 2021
Professional Focus webinar on unlocking the value of vehicle data
This webinar brings you a discussion with Carla McDonald, Senior Vertical Market Manager from LexisNexis Risk Solution UK.
In this session, we consider the presence and performance of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and how they can be used to understand the insurance risk of drivers. We discuss what this could mean for the future of claims, as well as the underwriting outcomes for consumers and more.
This webinar ends with a live Q&A session.
After watching this webinar, you will be able to:
- Look at the penetration of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) in the UK car park.
- Develop an understanding of the correlation between the presence and performance of ADAS and insurance risk.
- Learn how 12 core feature groups of ADAS fitted to a vehicle have been found to deliver a reduction in claims frequency.
- Understand the role of Rating Indicators to simplify the understanding of ADAS fitments.
- Consider how ADAS will evolve and how the insurance market will keep pace.
Watch this webinar HERE
This document is believed to be accurate but is not intended as a basis of knowledge upon which advice can be given. Neither the author (personal or corporate), Society of Claims Professionals or Chartered Insurance Institute, or any of the officers or employees of those organisations accept any responsibility for any loss occasioned to any person acting or refraining from action as a result of the data or opinions included in this material. Opinions expressed are those of the author or authors and not necessarily those of the Society or Chartered Insurance Institute.